Friday, December 28, 2012

Positive or Negative?

Many people complain that nothing good every happens to them in life.  They are cynical and sometimes even what might be described as "haters", spewing strong emotional negative opinions about things.  They don't understand why another person always seems to be upbeat, has it easy in life and always has great things happen to them.  These negative nellies would do well to learn and practice The Law of Attraction.  Whether  your state of mind is positive or negative becomes very important because whatever energy we put out is what we draw back to us.

So if you consistently find yourself on the short end of the stick in situations, review your life attitudes.  Do you see the wine glass half empty or half full? Such a simple difference in perception affects the Law of Attraction.  If you see the glass half empty, then you are pulling lack and scarcity into your life. If you see the glass half full, then you are pulling prosperity and abundance into your life.

Another baseline to check your energy attitude is review your FaceBook or other social media posts, or any place that you makes comments or post reviews on articles.  Are they uplifting posts?  Or are they negative, anger based posts.  This was a very revealing exercise for me.  I found that I fluxate between uplifting and negative and guess what?  So does my life fluxute -- What I put out the Law of Attraction returns.

So, as we go through life, be mindful of your energy attitude.  I have created a challenge for myself to not post or repost anything negative and to only post positive things for the next 30 days.  I should see some very wonderful changes in my life through the Law of Attraction.  Join me in this challenge and effect change in your own life.  Post comments to this post to let me know your progress.

************************
Do you have something to share on this topic? Join my blog and post a comment! I look forward to hearing from you.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Copyright 2012 by Rayven Michaels. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive