Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The New Year is Coming!

Yule is nearly here and the New Year is just around the corner. So many things bouncing around in my mind for 2013. There are classes I want to attend and classes I want to teach.

A friend has asked me to host an herbal workshop. Also, I have a WiseCraft 101 class in the works and will start that in February - dates to be announced. Some of it will be live instruction at my home and some of it will be in my online classrooms. So, for those who are interested in learning about a magickal path honoring the Goddess and Moon cycles, watch for details to come or check www.WitchVox.com and my www.Yesterways.com website.

I am also developing my Path of Power (PoP) classes which will be live and/or online and will launch sometime in spring of 2013. The first series will be on Energy Healing and will cover a variety of methods. 

Lots of details to work out but many good things are coming.

Blessings to everyone and very Happy Yule, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays. However you choose to celebrate the season, blessings to you and those you love.

Bright Blessings,
Rayven Michaels

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Copyright 2012 by Rayven Michaels. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive