Thursday, November 22, 2012

Now certified as an Akashic Records reader

I attended a three day intensive workshop hosted by my friend Creek Lady Healer who brought in Boni Oian. The training made for long, long hours but the results were profound. By opening my Akashic Records I was able to learn the root source of issues I struggle with in this life. Releasing those issues was joyous. Equally profound was reading for others in attendance and helping them recognize their source issues and releasing those blocks. Being able to read the Akashic Records for myself and others is going to be a wonderfully useful gift to provide healing and guidance. And to think I almost didn't attend but the Universe provided and made sure I was where I needed to be. Much gratitude also to Creek Lady Healer and Boni Oian.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Copyright 2012 by Rayven Michaels. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive