Sunday, February 17, 2013

New Things Update -- Free 10 Minute Reading for New Subscribers


Here is a little catch up on my goings on lately.  Be sure to read up, there are some things you won't want to miss!


New Blog Design:  Those of you who visit my site regularly will notice my new blog design!  I do admit the picture was taken when I was still coloring my hair.  I promise that I will get an updated photo sporting my silvery locks. I truly am proud to be in the "senior citizen" arena. It was a long and winding road to get here and lots of lessons learned.

Free 10 Minute Reading:  Now, what about that FREE 10 minute reading?  Also as a part of my new blog design, there is a new hot pink form where new subscribers can request a 10 minute reading of their choice -- psychic or akashic records reading.  Fill out the form and send it.  You will then receive a verification email requesting you to confirm your subscription.  Be sure to confirm your subscription so that I will receive your reading request. I wouldn't want you to miss out!


Writing and stuff:  I have been cooking up some new things.  Finally my book that I wrote in 2008 on my paranormal experiences has been released in ebook format! That was exciting.  I have two children's books written.  One has been submitted for illustration.  It will be exciting to see the work of my good friend Rhonda who is an exceptionally talented artist.  And last but not least, my murder mysteries are coming back online for sale.  So, my creative juices have been flowing and going.

Grannying:  But everything is not all work.  I have been enjoying being grandma to my grandson.  As a first time grandmother I have to say, I am biased.  For me, he is the only child that lives and breathes! I think the only other time I felt this way was when I gave birth to his mother.  She was a long time coming and was an only child. Yes indeed, she was spoiled.  But not crippling so.  My daughter has grown up to be a very responsible young woman.


That's it for now.

Blessings, love and light to all!
Rayven Michaels


Search This Blog

Copyright 2012 by Rayven Michaels. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive